petak, 6. studenoga 2015.

Inspiration project at Cute As A Button

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 16:25:00
Hey there all you lovely crafters!
This is my first time ever as a DT member doing an inspiration post for Cute As A Button!
I really hope that you will like my little project and that you will get some inspiration out of it ;)

I use a digital image from Cute As A Button :
 Queen of Hearts


I have used Faber Castel  colored pencils and some gliter gell pens
Here is some pre cut paper that I use
Some ribbons, crystals, crown and I crochet a small heart.
I cut out the digi image and put together the background.
The background is not level, cause I think that if I want a fun card it has to be crooked.
And finally here is the final product:



That is all from me for this month, I would like if you stop by at Cute As A Button shop
and pick some great digis and of course when you make a card,
come and visit us at our blog challenge and our
facebook group.
Wishing you happy crafting Valentina

I would like to enter in thise challenges:

Digital Delights  12.12.2015.

The Paper Shelter 11.12.2015.

Simply Papercraft  20.12.2012.

Creative Fingers  13.12.2015.


Broj komentara: 14:

  1. This is adorable. I can send you some of my cold and chilly weather if you want to send me back some of that warmer weather lol
    Sorry about your little Guinea pig it really is such a shame when we loose a pet. Sending hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Nikki, I am good with warm weather but I know that if it is to warm thenn the summer wil be bad :(
      Thanks for my pet to ♥

      Izbriši
  2. Your cards looks great! A lovely princess card!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely card, lovely details and design. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Brilliant card and gorgeous image coloured beautifully. Love the whole style.xx
    { aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful!! Love the layout..
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week..
    Good Luck!
    Hug Lena

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful! Fun image, great layout and coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, hope to see you for our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea