četvrtak, 12. studenoga 2015.

New challenge and new DT team

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 17:13:00
Here I am again with a new Dt mebership, jeeeiii I am so happy, 
I have lots of work to do and I love it!! 
This time it is: "The Crafty Addicts"


The theme is Anything Goes with an option of Say it with flowers.
 Our sponsors for this challenge are "A Day for Daisies"
 and they are offering a £12 gift card for their shop and Starstampz offering 2 digi images.
And the cute image is called: "Owl Of Mine" 
I make the background with watercolors and I crochet a flower and a leaf witch is my hoby that I love to do cause I can make a hat, gloves or a bag :) . 
The image i coloured with coloured pencils Faber Castel and the rest is from my stash ;)

I realy love thise one and the card that I have made is for my dother's 10 birthday.
She love owls and purple coloure.


I would like to enter in thise challenges:

Julia Spiri  27.11.2015.

As You Like It  18.11.2015.

Craft Rocket  30.11.2015.

Crafting With An Attitude  02.12.2015.

Crafty Girls Creations  18.11.2015.



Broj komentara: 12:

  1. I like your creativity TFS Lis DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful background! I like your crocheted flower - I would love to learn to crochet!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey, it is not tugh, I have learn my self with a big help of youtubers tutorials ;)

      Izbriši
  3. Beautiful card, lovely flower too..clever girl.x
     { aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congratulations on your new dt post! Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafting with Attitude!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wonderful design and fun background! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Cute creation :)

    Thank for joining our challenge at Stamps by Julia Spiri this week. Good luck, and welcome back next time :)

    ~Anne Lise, dt ~

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So great to have you with us and a great card love the colours. Hugs Helen x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is great. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri. Jan DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea